Monday, October 19, 2015

Long Hot Summer

It's actually cold, today. And it's the middle of October. And yet, I have not posted since the 4th of July! During that time we planted our garden:



 


 













Visited Nico and Jeremiah













I went to PhantomCon 2015 (more on that later!)

(Me and PhantomCon organizer Tracey Lynn Frame)

















(Me with my FB friends: fabulous author Michelle Rodriguez,
photographer Jessica Elizabeth and Katie Shajwani)






(me with many Phantoms!)


































And John built a greenhouse! On the very hottest of days with temps in the 90s!!!





























Now, next blog...on to Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The greenhouse is amazing and the garden grand! It has been unusually hot here too. Someday, when you are not too busy (haha) you should list the produce. Great photos. Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Diane! Yeah, the summer was wonderful and we miss those hot days... but not the humidity! We grow pretty much everything in the way of veggies and some fruit like raspberries.

      Delete
  2. I would like to grow year round in my greenhouse. I live in Arizona and I don`t know how I could keep it cool. Without it costing a lot of money. my blog

    ReplyDelete