Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't Be Hating "Country Strong" Snarky Critics!

What is it about critics that they have to be mean about a movie that not only has Gwyneth, but has her singing!

And has a knock-out star performance by Garret Hedlund, who Nico and I both said "Who is this guy??? Where did he come from???" See:

He is riveting and sexy and has a perfect country singing voice! It also has Leighton Meester who is cute as can be as an All About Eve country star wannabe. This movie not only has singing, it has drama, romance and as we said before Garrett Hedlund.  So, if you want to see a good old fashioned movie movie... catch "Country Strong" on the big screen. Skip the reviews!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize this was out, yet! I go to the movies about once every....oh...4 years! I WILL go see this one, though! What do the critics know?? I remember one in particular saying that James Cameron's "Titantic" was "nothing more than Romeo & Juliet on a ship!"...yes, can you believe that?? Let's hoope that "Country Strong" is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just remembered that I DID hear some really good reviews about this movie, and Gwyneth, too! So, there are some smart critics out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Becky! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I really hate it when I make typos...and especially on a blog, where millions of people will see it! I just saw that I wrote "hoope" for "hope" up in my first comment! DOH!

    ReplyDelete