Friday, August 6, 2010

Two Unexpectedly Great Movies

Sometimes you just need a break. Normally, I would never watch a movie during the day. Honest. Movie lover that I am, I never do this. But recently, what with the ultra hot, hot humidity and having wrapped up a bunch of cartooning and with some days off the library, I had the opportunity to take a break on the old Appalachian Trail via this wonderful movie "Southbounders". Hopefully this trailer will embed. My former co-worker and former Assistant Director at the library, Melody, who is a hiking Goddess, did the whole trail with her significant other, so seeing this was like getting a peek at what life was like on the trail:



I loved that movie.
Here is a link to the film website:http://www.southbounders.com/

I also absolutely adored "Ginger and Cinnamon" a fabulous and very sweet movie about the unusual bonding experience between an Italian aunt and her niece.
Let us try embedding once more:


Hmmm, couldn't find a preview with subtitles, well, take my word for it, this is a delightful movie and has one of the best endings, ever!
Here's the imdb listing for it:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343594/

Check Amazon or netflix for these 2 gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment